Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Hot Stuff

 my flat mate JESSE WATKINS

-like a much better REFLECTION of me

-these are only MACHINES

-Jesse WATKINS

-Lois WHAT

-any other now or later WHAT MATT KINS

-the REVELATIONS dark figures

-JESSE WATKINS / JENETTE KAHN MAGAZINES

-WATKINS / WINDSOR High KINGS

-WATKINS / WATCH DAYS of our LIVES characters

-CHRISTIAN PAREDES / CHRISTIAN appearance and CHRISTIAN personality 

-JESSE / CHRISTIAN. JESSE / PAREDES

-HOT STUFF

-WATKINS / DOING. JESSE / IT RIGHT

-maybe in my workings of my mind somehow

-a massive volcano around the Americas

-with this the miracles I have been working on are set off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...