Tuesday, October 1, 2024

+

 -the TV series I think is created on me called Days of our Lives

-the main villain Jesus Christ

-rigging things often to make me look stupid and make me more unpopular turning all on me

-wrecking my life often

-when the series' channel might have gone out. By minds over space. And like maybe all productions the makers would have had the area it went out worked out as part of their make-up of the series

-maybe that was the end of any role Jesus Christ or God could do

-now they may not be able to help or punish anyone. Not even able to hear Prayers

-it was New Year's Eve the year 1999 about to be the year 2000

-I was lying on my bed in my bedroom. I had the TV channel C4 on. It was an 1980s program that night

-I was wanting to see the New Year in

-I might have fallen asleep '15' minutes before midnight. And woke up '15' minutes after midnight

-15 minutes on each side of 2000. Like the Days of our Lives' logo a hourglass

-an equal sized chamber on the top and bottom

-I fell asleep and woke up both 15 minutes on each side. As in DAYS of our LIVES

-and like I might have fallen asleep. Maybe when they saw how they looked and the reaction. That was the end of them being involved in running etc space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...