Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Reflections

 -my flat mate JESSE WATKINS. We maybe are like REFLECTIONS but he is highly likable

-today I wanted to add to my Weekly Grocery List items from the Bakery. I get them delivered from a supermarket

-I heard him in the toilet. So didn't add a few buns and cake slices etc in case they wound up resembling each other

-then I got the idea that the series I think is made about me called Days of our Lives went out as a channel in 2000

-I had been thinking wherever I was now Jesse might be an unthinking MACHINE

-today I realized it might have started about 2021. I heard the RECORD ROUNDABOUT down at the Historic Village now sold comics so I went down there to check them out

-the man looking like Jesus Christ again. Outside that store. I said Hello. He replied BUD. As in BUM or BUN

-suddenly I felt the most heated and drained I have ever felt inside of me. Straight after I met the man looking like Jesus. The RECORD ROUNDABOUT like sands and the switching sides of a hourglass

-after I had sat down then been to the store. I saw my flat mate there in The WHIPPED BAKER. Like me adding BAKERY items. WHIPPED like sands going down a hourglass. I tried to make the real him go to a safe copy of my home. And in his place a life like machine. That point in 2021 I might have made that a machine

-and I met that man who looked like Jesus years earlier there. I fumbled my bike lock as I was leaving and said Christ. The man tall, long hair and beard, with a look of Jesus came through the Gate. He said You have dropped your hat

-maybe when I felt really drained straight as I met the man who looked like Jesus Christ at the Record Roundabout. It took their power. Or it signified the soap opera channel. The RECORD ROUNDABOUT. And their roles removed

-RECORD ROUNDABOUT / REVELATIONS

-that morning in 2021 I had ideas I wanted to change the ways the Bible and Church were done on our planet. A channel by the minds of my Blogs including scans of Bibles etc And through copies of my home would be the real Bibles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...