Tuesday, September 10, 2024

The Iron Rod of the Anti-Christ

 -Revelations calls the Anti-Christ The King of Terror. Maybe me and my garden / Terra that gives me my miracle powers

-and Revelations says the Anti-Christ rules all nations with an Iron Rod. Maybe meaning with my miracles all over almost all of space from the very start of each version of it. I control all parts of it

-and the golden rod I picked off the Road outside Tauranga Hospital Gate. It has a hook on one end of it like a Shepherd's Crook. And lines coming up at the base like a Crown

-it has engraved on it POWERS and 8mm. 

-every planet or Moon etc with life or that gets life ever except Earth. Follows my Government Rules

-I cut off all forms of POWER until people follow my rules

-8mm every planet, Moon etc with life ever except Earth follows my rules. 8mm as in 666

-the man at my grandparents' front door in 1991 I thought might be the Anti-Christ. Looking like The Young Doctors' character Peter HOLLAND played by Peter LOCHRAN. HOLLAND the HOLY LAND gives me my miracles. LOCHRAN the KEY shaped bolt I picked up enables me to rule all of space from the very start. I picked the bolt up off the Road outside the Gate of Tauranga HOSPITAL. Soon after my I moved in to my own home giving me my miracle powers

-or I might rule almost all of space. The IRON ROD of the Anti-Christ. By me having masses of sex (sex sex sex). Or 666

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...