Thursday, September 12, 2024

Resolutions

 -I throw out Jesus Christ's plan for Alternative Earth

-he planned to use a Mills Reef Winery channel to do it. Made to make me look stupid

-they are at BETH lehem and the owners' home might be at GRACE Road. ALTERNATIVE Earth

-I threw out the channel. And it was defeated

-it looks like maybe with all the corrupt. A lot of main companies might close

-Superboy CONNER KENT- because of Jenette KAHN and because of Jesus Christ. He looks like a CLONE of God. Like that version of Superboy was a clone

-yesterday I went over most of my Blogs again clicking to Hit on a link of each one. I heard if you don't make a hit at least once a year. They drop off. I have not clicked on most for maybe 18 months. But they were still up

-BAY CORP today I realized COMPUTER. Maybe about the only place to see entertainment are to look at my Blogs. I have hundreds of Blogs with scans of books and comics. And lasting links to films and YouTube Music videos

-I tried to make a switch. When I got the idea God might have meant to me to say Get out. Telling me to leave my Support Home at once. I left at once that night

-maybe meaning all those I recently tried to completely end. Replacing them with only life like doubles

-I still don't know why. All I took was a Superboy TRADING Card

-I tried to trade my miracle powers-

-the tree trunks I hid amongst. DAREDEVIL. I get the exact looking appearance and as best I can the personality I saw in CHRISTIAN Paredes

-the ring I threw over Pilot Bay Pier. I get the 12 super hero powers I am after. 12. Like the RING I found in the top of my bedroom wardrobe in 1980 it had 12 star signs around it

-I hid amongst the tree trunks like Daredevil has a baton. He is Marvel Comics' The Man without Fear

-I threw the ring over the Pier. Green Lantern is DC Comics' The Man without Fear

-I threw away the Trading Card and ring too. Me throwing out Alternative Earth

-the top Post. '666'. I live through the three main stages / versions of the Universes. From each one when my Government Rules come in

-I travel around through each one always looking like Christian. Fighting crime and having sex etc

-PILOT Bay I do no more Monitors

-Green Lantern was HAL JORDAN. I merge HELL and HEAVEN. Creating one safe afterlife that lasts forever for maybe almost all

-there might be a massive volcano under the AMERICAS. I use it to later send out my MIRACLES

-Why did the boy throw the clock out of the window? To see time fly

-TIME FLY I want to past through the times / history of the three first Universes. FLY. Having sex etc

-to see time fly. The Days of our Lives series about me. Hourglass / time. And the Windsor High comics about me. They have been going as channels through all time past and will forever

-the FLY I had gone up my backside while I was on the toilet. The toilet shape SOLAR SYSTEM. Only the solar systems of Earths don't get the channels. I then had a shower. The still living fly came out my backside. I swallowed it. This sends out the channels to all time and all space except to the solar systems of each Earth. The fly going around my body three times like 666

-I am all the evil Revelations figures. At the base of the mountain MAU / AO. Anti Messiah. MAUAO like 666 or the list of them I am each of. Mauao like OA with 3600 Green Lanterns

-I threw my CALCULATOR WATCH over the Pier. The end of Windsor High and Days of our Lives

-WATCH the Days of our Lives might have been following me since my towards the end of 1995. I had that afternoon had a bad time with people harassing me by my mind and tried to cut my wrist.  I went in to the local Psych Ward. My watch was taken from me by Staff. The next morning they gave it back not knowing why it was taken. The like voices and magical ideas started then

-about 1996 I was in my room at night in a Support Home. I had the idea God said Get out. Like he was displeased with me. I left without telling Staff. All I took was a Superboy Trading Card. The clone version. I walked all the way down town. To the Toll Bridge to the next town. I left the Trading Card in the ticket slot. And crossed over to the next town. I meant to go down the Road to the small mountain Mauao but went down one Street too soon. I wound up in a dock of tree trunks. I thought I might have heard a siren and for a moment hid amongst them. I continued down the Road to Mauao. At the base of there again because of 'voices' I threw my calculator watch over the Pier at Pilot's Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...