Wednesday, October 2, 2024

21

-I had on a T-Shirt I had not had for long

-I glanced and saw on the front of it at the base. A yellow MARK

-I see it as maybe standing for. If I touched it and willed. It would mean I damned myself in to maximum pain forever when I died. In exchange for

-and I got these

-I live forever. Going around and around in circles of the history of space. And too if needed I go around in a copy of my home around history too

-I always look exactly like Christian 'Paredes' looked in the add. My body always looks like that

-I always have the personality I saw in him. Adapted to mine. My body and personality are like that forever. But come back if needed

-I can at any time teleport to another time, place etc like if I want to get away from something

-I have the full list of super-hero powers I want. Always. They never fail

-my miracles go out as close as possible to the list I called Miracles on guardofeden.blogspot.com etc

-the copies of my home are as close to the full amount in them as possible. As close as I can get to the full set of things in them

-I touched the mark

-I had seen on the T-Shirt

-'New York City'

-'21' 

-on the '21' was a streak like a mark of red blood. Like Jesus Christ in so much pain on the Cross he passed blood

-the '21' and the blood. On a Toy Disney Camera my mother bought me when I was very young

-it came with two tapes

-Mickey's Trailer- maybe meaning my home that's garden might provide my miracles. And is like a basis of my miracles

-101 Dalmatians- '12 Damnation'

-at the end of the 101 Dalmatians tape. From what I remembered. A sort of white GRAVESTONE. With black behind it. And maybe like my name Matthew Ager's initials in reverse 'AM'

-and the red streak down the '2' on the T-Shirt. I had just over the last week tried to use me tasting a drop of red maybe Jam on the floor of my Conservatory years ago. As if tasting the BLOOD of Jesus Christ on the Cross

-I tried tasting Jam several days ago to try to all over Earth. From the very start of it. Until the turn of the Century. Constant copies of my Fraser Street block. With the miracle features through each home. All of them restoring every 50 years

-'AM' on the tape. Like '21' on the T-Shirt. So I tried again willing this while touching the number '2'

-the blood streak down my shirt. Maybe the end of the volcano erupting in America

-maybe the ruin of Jesus Christ

-like the Rock of ETERNITY that gives Billy Batson his 'Captain Marvel' powers

-I don't think it would work. But I tried to Terminate all in the Americas currently. Or maybe the volcano will still happen

-the 21 and AM. Maybe standing for Alternative Earth

-the red streak like blood. At the end of 1990 when I was aged '22' one year over 21. I was lying in bed in the dark. And an all black figure of a man came out of the wall with a black silent electric chainsaw

-Twenty-One. Key to the door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...