Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Stairway to Heaven

-about 1986 I made the stupid mistake. I went to the tallest local building. A downtown Bank etc. And went to the top of the centre stairwell in it. But the door was locked

-maybe me saying

-the glass doors off each floor. Cut in half by each floor level. Jesus Christ's plan of ALTERNATIVE Earth fails

-the GLASS doors. Like in a lot of the SWEET VALLEY 'HIGH' books. The covers have an EGG shaped design with the cover picture INSIDE of it

-like Mills Reef Winery at MOFFAT Road. Me maybe setting up Christ and Heaven. Maybe me really creating all. But I mislead them

-MOFFAT me the False PROPHET

-and like since 1995 I have wanted a body looking exactly like a man in a magazine Fitness Add Christian 'Paredes'

-the boy living in my Road up to 1980. And in my year at that Intermediate that year only. That the twins liked. Named Glen 'HESLOFF'. As in MOFFAT. He looked a lot like Christian Paredes

-like the song Stairway to Heaven.  I end Jesus Christ's plans to do what I daydreamed up in 1985. Or he put in my mind. Things that can damn you. Without you trying anything. Twisted transformations that maybe last forever and damn you. And these went on in Heaven too. Stairway to Heaven. That day I went up the centre stairwell might mean he doesn't get another way to put people in Hell

-like my idea to try to launch Days of our Lives about me. And send out my lists of miracles. The glass off level doors. Like the hourglass logo. And the maybe method to do it. Coming up a massive volcano under the Americas. Maybe sending lava over almost all of the land of all joined to North and South America. And the idea of a volcano. Like the glass doors off the out of level / ALTERNATIVE floors. It was the idea of the volcano too to stop Christ's Alternative Earth plan. The Winery soap opera and the Valley High sourced series. Like an Alternative Earth

-I might have gained incredibly miracle powers at the base of the mountain MAUAO. Like saying MOFFAT for the Winery and Hesloff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...