Monday, September 9, 2024

Mirror Miracles

 -I started to do what real miracles late January 2008

-when I moved in to my home now owning it

-soon in one week I had 4 dreams of New Teen Titans related characters

-and tried each one a couple of times

-I wasn't ready for them. A lot of my miracles were adventures from stories or super hero missions

-they would never work out. I would learn disturbing things about me from others on the adventures. And the Police would treat me badly and I would be inept at crime fighting with a bad looking body

-my miracles began for real on Friday March 31st 2017

-I went to the next town and repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup and started real and incredibly powerful miracles

-the previous night I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in THEMED groups in like fully over them China like costumes

-themed groups. What was really meant by the 4 dreams of Titans related characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...