Saturday, September 14, 2024

I'm King of Britain

-at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of the wall maybe right up against my bed. Came a man's figure all in black. Carrying a type of silent black electric chainsaw. I ran and turned on the light but he was gone

-the miracles I started for Britain. In the CREATION Universe. Every store, product or business has British features from through Britain's history. The products are adjusted for alien bodies

-the CHAIN SAW with revolving around chain- like long ago I had the idea if I got a full collection of Harry POTTER books that might set off the miracles for Britain. And I scanned and Posted what I could of them

-CHAIN- I tried to set up the miracles using British soap opera CORONATION Street. Exploding the Rovers Return Pub owner Shelly while she was working behind the Bar

-I had the idea to try to time travel back in time to 5th Century Briton WARLORD / KING Voligern. And say I will do a mass of miracles for Britain. Will you then maybe make me King after you. Later I thought me time travelling on Earth was impossible. Maybe I used the idea from Superman the Movie. Like the revolving chains I flew around and around the Earth

-WAR LORD- the electric chainsaw

-the SWORD and WART. In the Sword in the Stone Wart becomes King by pulling a sword from the stone. I made a few cut lines that are still there in the lump on my thigh. Using a pin. Like the man coming out of the wall with the electric chainsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...