Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Mega City

  -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM

-I tasted it in case it was the blood of Jesus Christ from on the Cross and I gained something from it

-today I had an idea. The Fraser Street block I am on. Both sides with the original Universe blocks layout

-with from the homes and usually the outside doors. Leading to miracles etc like stores, attractions etc

-at the front of my drive by the letterbox was once my large sign

-a large Cross and sign reading Tauranga Smallville and the Web Domain I once had

-I was tasting Jam today having run out of food and trying something else

-I got the idea to will the local Fraser Street block to disappear

-and cover our Earth and any others. Over all landscapes. The size of Earth stays the same. But the Fraser Street blocks are JAMMED close side by side to each other

-and all the buildings and all in them restore every 50 years

-these start at the start of time on each Earth. And last to the turn of the century. The end of the 19th Century

-today I Won my Bid for Justice League of America 22 from 1963. The second part of the first Justice League of Earth-1 and their counterparts the Justice Society of Earth-2 who started in WW2. The issue was called Crisis on Earth-2

-the comic started listed on Trade Me at $50 but I took it up to $100 to ensure I got it. On one US Back Issue Dealer it ranges from US $116 to $674+

-I bought mine from China Doll. Like the night before my powerful miracles started I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in their themed groups. All like in oversized full CHINA costumes. CHINA as in CHRISTIANITY

-so maybe even if someone left the drop of Jam having me on it was really the blood of Jesus Christ

-maybe the copies of the local block will be set off by me paying for or getting Justice League 22. Crisis on Earth-2. Like I create new versions and histories for Earth

-and me getting the comic originally for sale for $50, when on a US Back Issue Dealer it could cost a lot more than $700. The cover but it might just be my mind connecting ideas. The Green Lantern of each Earth and the pairs of Justice League and Justice Society members in separate cages. The copies of the homes with miracles through them

-the maybe most famous Psychic or Prophet Nostradamus predicted 

-MABUS the third Anti-Christ

-MABUS- the copies of my Street block. 'M' atthew 'A' ger. With through each home 'BUSINESSES'

-the THIRD Anti-Christ- Like the WW2 versions of the super-heroes and their later ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...