Sunday, September 22, 2024

Turning Point

 -about the start of 2010. I had been put in the local Psych Ward maybe because my Support Staff had been thinking I looked lower for some time. They misunderstood me

-it was some of the time in that Ward the LOW POINT of my life. But not by much

-I got the idea forces were telling me. IF I DIDN'T STAY LYING DOWN ON MY BED for the rest of the afternoon and evening my life would always be bad

-maybe meaning me the Anti-Christ. I took over almost all places. By me having SEX and maybe children by a mass. 666 or sex sex sex. ANTI-CHRIST

-I did get up and responded by swallowing a DRAWING PIN. Like nails and the Cross. I can cause people's lives to have really bad DOWNFALLS. And DAMN them. I am DAMNATION

-a Staff Nurse from my Support Home TRISH LONGLEY took me through the RAIN to the Hospital for tests that night

-RAIN I erased from really being alive the or most of the list of names on the Post called STREAM Lined. Trish LONGLEY. The edited bully character in Archie style comics about me named Paul LONGLEY / LINED / LIED LIVING. TRISH LONGLEY. TERMINATOR

-that night I was lying in bed wondering how I would cope and I saw cracks in the glass of the window. The moving small strand of spaghetti or small worm. On the toasted sandwich maker that might have destroyed almost everything but me. The DESTROYER

-suddenly I pictured two images at the same time

-an original super hero costume. Black boots. A loose fit fawn body. Coming down from the front neck a black bullet. I later realized the costumes were like the original costumes of genius super-heroes Mister FANTASTIC and BRAINIAC 5. As in IRANIAN. And the Tree of KNOWLEDGE at the Garden of Eden

-and the super hero power to create things out of crystal

-the FALSE PROPHET and SECOND BEAST who do miracles

-that turned my life around. Because although I was wrong about it then. It gave me hope the mystical forces still had plans for me

-I might have taken what the next Messiah of Revelations would have done. Not meaning to. There might have been a 'World Vote' on doing something terrible to me. No one voted for me and I wound up getting the role the next Messiah would have done. REVELATIONS MESSIAH. And me Magog and Gog. Revelations might say they are in Satan's Army in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...