Monday, September 16, 2024

Cross

-in 1990 I made the dumb mistake of at a Professional Photographer's 

-posing with my shirt off. And holding my arms above my head

-showing my armpit hairs

-standing like I was on the Cross

 -I posed like that in case I had 'FICTIONAL' armpit HAIRS

-CHRIST / HAIRS is FICTIONAL

-or the truth of CHRISTIANITY is now HISTORY / HAIRY

-the magazine photo I saw with a fictional photo of 

-MARKY MARK Wahlberg

-in it he had fictional leg HAIRS. Long, black and far spaced

-like I set up people

-me with no top on. Masses will CLOSE DOWN

-ARM PIT HAIRS- AMERICA PIT

-arms held up like hourglass or volcano

-ARM PIT HAIRS- ALTERNATIVE EARTH

-ARMS / AMERICA

-ARGENTINA and FALKLANDS FALSELY accused 

-posing as if I was on the Cross. And making a fool of myself like Christ does constantly

-I was 'CHRIST'ian HAIRS all through HISTORY

-as HEROES and getting my clothes off

-HAIRS HEIR I use an INHERITANCE from mother CHRISTINE

-because of 'SEIZURES' I will stay SECURE at STEWART Island for ETERNITY

-some seizures I throw my arms up

-my ARMS held up showing my armpit HAIRS. Any partner I get becomes like ELASTI Girl in the Doom Patrol TV series. The partner keeps devolving in to like a large red blob

-my two arms raised above my head. My body shaped like the Days of our Lives hourglass. Or like an extended Light Sabre. That might both destroy Jesus Christ's life

-my ARMS UP like PUPPET STRINGS. I am the FALSE PROPHET. Maybe setting up God and Heaven like I use PUPPET STRINGS

-in 1990 I made the dumb mistake of having a photo taken of me at a Professional Photographer's 

-shirtless with my arms held up above my head

-in case 'I had paranormal armpit hair'

-maybe in the back of my mind. The pose was meant to really mean more



-my ARMS HELD UP ABOVE MY HEAD and ME SHIRTLESS

-I get / are like Christian Paredes

-he was shirtless in Feature Page. With bend arms on each side of him


-the position of my arms

-like I am PRAYING

-CHRISTIAN PAREDES

-about 1973 I was lying in bed in the dark. Through my ceiling it looked like a pair of lit hands together like they were praying


-like a CANDLE and FLAME for HOT STUFF Muscle Supplement

-maybe connected to the VOLCANO


-and the other paranormal experience I had living in that Street when very young

-my SHIRT OFF. Like the ditch in paddocks at the end of my Street with a man's SKELETON

-BILLY BONES of TREASURE ISLAND

-maybe I get the list of super hero powers like BILLY BATSON works out his

-the skeleton in a ditch

-maybe also connected to a massive volcano in America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...