Thursday, September 19, 2024

Revelations Findings

-about February 2008. Soon after I moved back in to this address now owning it. Meaning maybe now my miracles were real

-on the Road outside Tauranga Hospital Gate

-I picked up a golden lasso shaped screw or bolt


-8mm- for 666

-8 m m- for 8 Kings of Terror

-or what I read in Revelations. That I might have read or imagined. There are about 8 Kings. Maybe saying they all think alike

-8 of them. All me. Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Magog, Gog and maybe Terminator and Damnation 

-the inside of the golden rod extends and looks like a CHAIN running along the inside of it

-the time at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of my wall came an all black figure. With some kind of silent black electric CHAINSAW. Like partly to emphasis truth to this

-also written on the bolt POWERS

-one end like a golden hook or power plug. The other end with close small lines coming up from the base. Like the part of the plug that goes in the wall


-Revelations FindingsRevelations Findings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...