Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Revelations

-a few days ago I tried terminating everything I wanted

-and took out masses of elements of dangerous elements I want from the history of space

-and destroyed everything except Earths, me and where I live

-my FLAT MATE I had Jesse Watkins like a complete reflection of me

-JESUS REVELATIONS

-WATKINS WHAT

- WHAT KINS- I never had any real family and never will. I was never created related WATSON Remove all tears. WATKINS Brings peace

-I might have left State Flat Mates when I got a really large INHERITANCE. WHAT KINS. And somehow set up I would rather feel safer affording easily to live on my own

-my body has been really out of whack the last several days

-The Miracle of THIRSTY THURSDAY saving everyone from stars' STAR WARS

-the time at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. Out of my wall against my bed. Like I entered a new place. Came the all black figure of a man with a electric chainsaw/ change saw

-in 1985 I broke windows around the local homes with an axe. The electric CHAIN SAW. CHANGE KAHN's CHAIN SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Miracles

Mega City    -several years ago I came home and on the CONSERVATORY / CRUCIFIXION floor there was a drop of probably red JAM -I tasted it in...